I try to change the world, but that’s work in progress. If you want to know me, google my name.
Some stuff I did before that I’m happy I did:
- The first truly immersive 3D game for the PC
- HP’s big iron virtualization
- Real-time HP test systems for car electronics that even Google can’t find anymore
- Some of the best games for the HP48 calculator
- An extensible programming language,
- … from which I derived a programming language for 3D animations,
- A little theory of physics that makes sense (at least to me).
- For one year and a half, I have been the software architect of the DxO ONE, a diminutive yet highly capable camera.
A more complete list of things I did.
Keywords: concept programming, virtualization, OS design, programming languages, video games, 3D, modern physics.