I try to change the world, but that’s work in progress. If you want to know me, google my name.
Currently, I’m trying to make glasses-free 3D digital signage a reality, serving as the CEO of Taodyne.
Some stuff I did before that I’m proud of:
- The first truly immersive 3D game for the PC
- HP’s big iron virtualization
- Real-time HP test systems for car electronics that even Google can’t find anymore
- Some of the best games for the HP48 calculator
- A little theory of physics that makes sense (at least to me).
Keywords: concept programming, virtualization, OS design, programming languages, video games, 3D, modern physics.